At King Street Public School, our means of communication are:
- KSPS Website https://kingstreet-p.schools.nsw.gov.au/. Our school website contains all information relevant to our school
- KSPS Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetpssingleton/ . Our Facebook Page showcases student achievement and reminders of school events are posted regularly.
- Sentral Parent App. The App is an excellent tool to receive instant notifications from the school (for example in the case of non-operation or a late excursion return). The Sentral Parent App also contains links to our school website and online Canteen ordering platform (QuickCliq) and has the option for parents to send through absence notifications.
- Notes sent home from classroom teachers.
We encourage all families to download the Sentral Parent App as soon as possible. It is anticipated that by the end of 2022 all permission notes will be distributed and Student/Parent/Teacher Conference bookings made via this platform.
New User Setup:
- Download by opening the APP store on your mobile device and downloading the "Sentral Parent Portal".
- Please ensure you select King Street Public School from the drop down box.
- You must use a valid email address to create your username.
- Once successfully registered, you will be prompted to enter your username (email address) and the password you created.
- To see information from the school and to link to your enrolled children, enter the access key for your family which you can obtain from the school office.
If you have the App but have not accessed it in 2022, please do so as soon as possible as you may need to log in again. Please ensure you turn on the notifications, so you can receive all notifications promptly.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment for our staff to help you with these processes, please contact our office.
Getting Started with the Sentral for Parents App
Portal & App Help (includes FAQs, Troubleshooting and User Guide)